The aims of this project are:
- supporting knowledge about RES
- supporting entrepreneurship on the rural areas
- increasing farm profits
- promoting EU demands of the RES
- promoting of the know-how related to RES
- supporting improvement of effectiveness of farms and agriculture sector related businesses;
- supporting transfer of innovations to the farms and agriculture sector related companies;
- supporting improvement of quality of life in rural areas;
- supporting employment in rural areas;
- development of new vocational skills (service and maintenance related to bio-plants)
- counteraction of the migration from rural areas.
- supporting innovations in rural areas
- supporting awareness of an environment protection
The main result of the project it will be essential content of the RES especially biogas production integrated with the e-learning platform.